Friday, May 10, 2013

[FINISHED] The Originals by Cat Patrick

Hi y'all! It's Dianne in here with yet another tour for you! I recently read The Originals and loved it so I decided to tour it! Thanks to Jen of Hardie Grant Egmont for the copy we will be touring! So here are the deets on The Originals.

The Originals
Title: The Originals
Author: Cat Patrick
Publisher: Hardie Grant Egmont
Date of Publication: May 1, 2013

Ella, Betsey and I look like sisters: triplets, you might think.

But that's not what we are at all.

We are clones in hiding. We split out lives and exist as one person in the outside world. And we've always been happy.

But now I've fallen in love ... and that changes everything.

Because to let love in, I need to be allowed to be Me.

This tour will be a little different than the ones we usually host. Participants will still have THREE DAYS to read the book, after which they need to pass the book to the next participant. However, I won't be strict with the posting date. Participants must post their review WITHIN ONE WEEK after finishing or sending the book to the next person. This tour will also start as soon as I can ship the book to the first participant so around next week.

Here's the links to the reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to join a tour? Suggest a book we should tour? Leave us a message!