Monday, May 26, 2014

[FINISHED] Played by Liz Fichera

Thank you to Harlequin Teen for the ARC and thanks Kai for touring your copy!

Played (Hooked, #2)
Title: Played (Hooked #2)
Author: Liz Fichera
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Date of Publication: May 27, 2014

This Game Is Getting All Too Real

He said: I like to keep under the radar and mostly hang out with my friends from the rez. But when I saved Riley Berenger from falling off a mountain, that rich suburban princess decided to try to save me.

She said: If I can help Sam Tracy win the heart of the girl he can't get over, I'll pay him back for helping me. I promised him I would, no matter what it takes.

Schedule

May 26


May 27

Biena of The Library Mistress - Excerpt

May 28

Lyra of Defiantly Deviant - Excerpt
Von of Mr. Book Wonder - Excerpt

May 29

Nina of The Bookish Confections - Excerpt

May 30

Kazhy of My Library in the Making - Review
Charlie of Letter Trails - Excerpt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to join a tour? Suggest a book we should tour? Leave us a message!