For fans of E. Lockhart and her brilliant novel We Were Liars... Pinoy Book Tours would like to invite you all to join an event we'd like to call:
"15 Days of Lying"
We'd like to do something leading up to E. Lockhart's signing here. What is it, you ask?
We ask you to... LIE.
If you've read We Were Liars, or just by simply checking the summary of the book, you know that lies are involved in the novel one way or another. (We can't say anything else because it'll spoil you!) Are you intrigued? Here's what you need to do to participate:
- Lie. Grab a pen and a piece of paper and write a lie. Create graphics containing a lie. It can be a lie about anything. Say you hate books, you hate your favorite show, you hate doing things you love, you hate eating your favorite food. Anything!
- Post it in your social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram! On twitter, please tag us @pinoybooktours because we will be retweeting all lies for the next 15 days.
- Don't forget to use the hashtag #15DaysofLying
- The event will be from March 7th to March 21st, the day before E. Lockhart's Manila signing.
There will be bloggers who will be posting lies on designated dates, so if you want to check them out, we will be posting a list soon!
Will there be prizes? Yes, there will be. We will be picking the best lie the day before E. Lockhart's signing and two lucky people will win:
- A Signed We Were Liars shirt (that will more or less look like this)
- A Signed copy of We Were Liars
Let us know if you'd like to participate by tweeting us over at @pinoybooktours or you can drop us an e-mail, or you can just post on any day of March BEFORE E. Lockhart's scheduled signing using the hashtag #15DaysofLying. It's important to use the hashtag as we will be tracking all entries using that, and we don't want to miss out on your post!